You’ve narrowed your college selection down to a few. And now you are ready to apply. Have you considered ‘reach’ schools? And identified your ‘safety’ school? Selecting more than one school is an important part of college planning. Compare multiple schools and their total costs of education to determine the best value. Let us guide you in these areas:
- Filling out all the forms for college admissions.
- Understanding the timelines and deadlines.
- Completing your college admissions application and essays.
- Preparing for a campus visit.
- Making sure your SAT/ACT test scores are the best they can be.
A useful tool for tracking what is required for each college is our College Application Checklist. Get your free copy emailed to you by filling out the form below.