Plan for today through year 22 of your life and beyond. Find out the best steps to choosing a college that’s right for you.
Don’t settle for the closest college or your first acceptance when choosing a college; you should choose the best college for you. There are quite a few factors that are important to think about when choosing a college.
At Atlantic College Planning, we will review the follow topics with your and help you put together your college plan.
Choosing the best college
- definition of what the best college is
- why choose 3-5 colleges
- why professors are important
- why a student’s time is an investment
Choosing the best career
- definition of what the best career is
- why happiness is important when choosing a career
- why you can expect to change careers multiple times
Choosing the best degree
- definition of what the best degree is
- types of degrees – specialized versus foundational
- degrees are changing at a rapid race
- why you major should be your passion
- what you need to add to your coursework to adapt to a changing world