Welcome to ACP. With over 22 years of experience in college planning, we have learned that students that take charge of the college admission process, owning it from start to finish, have the greatest degree of success. The ACP program bridges the gap that exists between the high school guidance center and the college admissions office.
Getting started with College Planning.
- The first place to begin is with the ACP Free Resources that provide an overview of all aspects of the college admission process. As a starting point, we encourage students to review the annual student checklists and for parents, the Note To Parents document is a must read introduction to your role in the process.
- If you are the type of person that loves to dig into things and then ask questions, the ACP College Help Library is for you. If you are feeling overwhelmed with the college planning process and need a bit more guidance then the professionals at the ACP College Advisory Services are there to assist you in getting your college planning under control.Beyond the Free Resources, the College Help Library provides a valuable subscription service which provides information in a Year-By-Year format supplemented with calendars, checklists, to-do lists, worksheets, web links and articles arranged by topic and various samples of what you will need along the way from your high school freshman year through senior graduation. These products can be purchased annually or as part of the Family Pass program which opens the entire program to all members of your family – a great resource for families with students at different stages of the college admissions process. The College Help Library is designed to guide and track your progress throughout the student’s entire high school career, thus avoiding the stress and sense of being overwhelmed as critical dates and deadlines near.For families that already feel overwhelmed or simply want additional “hands on” guidance, ACP’s College Advisory Services can take over anywhere from 10% to 100% of the college admissions process. These one-on-one services touch on areas such as:
- College Selection Services
- Completing College Forms
- Comprehensive College Funding and Financial Aid Services
- Appeals Services
- Other Services unique to a particular family’s circumstances
- ACP members receive significant discounts off of partner products such as ePrep and Parisi training videos.ACP continues to seek out premier partners that can provide products and services to high school students seek college admission and secure those products and services at a discount to achieve more savings for our members.
Get started today!